1. The first step is to click Agenda Master
2. Type in Situation and Click Add
3. Type in Complication and Click Add
4. Type in Resolution and Click Add
5. Click Save, Close and Apply
6. Click Slide Sorter
7. With your mouse, click and drag the first Divider Slide, then drop it before the corresponding Content Slide. Repeat this process for all Divider Slides.
8. Click Update Slides in order to update the correct page numbers from the new positions to your Agenda and Divider Slides.
9. Click into the presentation and check the result.
11. That's it. You're done. Now try it on an existing presentation of yours!
Steps to create your agenda:
On the ribbon menu, click Agenda Master to open the menu
To add agenda items to the list:
Now that you have populated the list with your agenda items, you can organize it using the directional arrow buttons (1) :
You might want to make edits to an agenda item or to delete an item altogether:
1. Updating items
2. Deleting items
Click Apply, close and save on the Agenda Master Menu.
... or ...
... you can use the ribbon menu:
Clicking Update agenda and divider slides creates the divider slides (as there were not any before)
Add your content slides and re-order the divider slides manually to where you need them, i.e. typically between the chapters of your presentation.
Click Update agenda and divider slides again before printing or finalizing your presentation.
This is important for displaying the accurate slide numbers.
If you are using slide numbers in your presentation, you must not forget to run these update steps after making changes to the number of slides or their order.
If you do not require slide numbers, it is a safer and more convenient choice not to use them in your agenda layout.